If you’re young, smart and if you’ve ever thought to yourself:
- “I never know why people don’t teach money at school. It’s so vital and I’m total crap”
- “I wish I could travel more. There should be some trick to find cheaper flights”
- “Oh yeah, that’s interesting (you’re curious about anything). Maybe I should know more”
You’ve hit the right place across the internet. And if this is your first time here, things will be a little different.
It’s neither a personal blog nor a blog with a unified theme. The underlying motive is that I write about the things that interest me currently.
And that means, if you’re young, curious and motivated to get ahead in life, you’ll lap it up.
I have a take-no-nonsense approach, which I learnt from reading Baradwaj Rangan‘s approach to reviewing films.
My writing is usually for the single, salaried and bright youngster.
And I believe reading is of two kinds:
- Enjoy the narrative that brings out an emotion
- Read, make notes and improve thyself
This blog will subsist of posts for both kinds of reading.
If you’d like to get in touch, please do so at pranavwrites[at]gmail[dot]com